Social Media Resources
- Hootsuite Enterprise — You can get this tool from IT right here on campus.
- Airtable — Organize your planned content with this interactive spreadsheet.
- Canva — Graphic design is made easier for web and print with this tool.
- Unsplash — Using original photos is highly encouraged, but this website provides free high-quality images for those posts that you may not have original photos for.
- GIPHY — Create or look up GIFs
- HOW TO: Evaluate Your Social Media Plan — Mashable
- Social Media Strategy – The Planning Stage – ChrisBrogan.com
- 50 Steps to Establishing a Consistent Social Media Practice — ChrisBrogan.com
- The Rules of Social Media Engagement — BrianSolis.com
- Social Media Tools 101 (From Blogs to Wikis) — Interactive Insights Group